Do you want to work at the best language school in Central Asia? Are you full of energy and ready to explore beautiful and historical places? Then, welcome to InterPress IH!
InterPress-International House is looking for EFL professionals in an exciting mountainous location of Almaty and the capital city of Kazakhstan-Astana.
We invite native speakers of English from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, UK and Europe to become a part of our team.
EFL Teacher position for IH Almaty/ Astana: a native or near native speaker with CELTA or equivalent qualification. At least 1 year post-CELTA teaching experience is preferred.
Experience in teaching YL and Exam Preparation (IELTS and TOEFL) is highly preferable, Business English qualification will be an advantage, along with an IELTS Examiner qualification.
• Visa support. The school assists and covers the costs of a multiple one-year work visa.
• Airport transfer on arrival and departure
• School accommodation is provided free of charge. All bills are paid by the school (electricity, gas, cold and hot water, local telephone etc) for those living in school flats; excluding international telephone calls, cable TV and internet. Accommodation allowance is paid to those who wish to find their own housing
• Paid induction period upon arrival
• Airfare allowance - 140 000 KZT per contract for travelers from Europe and 180 000 KZT for travelers from the USA, Canada and Australia
• End of contract bonus
• 20 days paid holidays (for 12 months contract) + public holidays; 15 days paid holidays (for 9 months contract) + public holidays
• Health care (first visit to a doctor is paid by the school)
• Free access to email and Internet facilities
• 24-hour hotline emergency assistance
• Opportunities for promotion and transfer in one of the world's leading educational organizations